Last updated on (25th July 2022)
We respect your privacy and are committed to safeguarding each and every piece of information you shared with Tech Insight Today.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Tech Insight Today may ask users to provide several information when: visit our website or completing one to many actions related to requirements.
We may ask you to provide your: name, contact number, email address, or other details to help with your experience.
All this information is collected digitally using website contact us page, pop-up types, and others.
We only gain information from the end-user when they login/participate/gain access or create an account on our official website.
Apart from this information, we also collect various technical contexts from the user. Those can fall from IP address, browser details, and cookies to number of links clicked, pages viewed and third-party information from our users in our work process.
In addition to this, we may have a social media platforms login process by which we might gain your profile picture, photos, status, and comments. However, you can completely avoid this by referring to an email-based login option.
Why Do We Collect Personal Information?
Various information we collect from end-users indulge to support our effort in providing better experiences.
As of now, our primitive reasons doing so are:
- To communicate with you whenever required either to inform about some fascinating to critical updates or providing you from basic to how-to instructions.
- To inform you about changes, if, however, we do in future, you will be informed through your provided email address.
- To keep you updated with current tech scenarios, we may send you newsletters based on the opted-interest. This could be from periodic to frequent intervals.
- On the off chance, if you face any online fraud, phishing activities, or problem with login issues then we need your contact information while resolving it.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Your privacy is critically cardinal for us. Hence, provide you safeguard by doing the following activities.
- By doing regular malware scanning
- We do use an SSL certificate
- We never call or ask you by any mean your personal information
Do We Use ‘Cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are little documents that a webpage or its service provider moves to your PC's hard drive through your Web program (assuming you permit) that empowers the webpage to perceive your browser and capture and remember certain information.
In case of any queries and concerns, write us your query at email@example.com