Artificial intelligence (AI), which is used to optimize time and create more targeted campaigns, is becoming a key part of the marketing industry. 61% of marketers believe that AI software is the most important part of their data strategy.
Don't be late for the AI party. It is easier than you might think to incorporate artificial intelligence tools into your marketing strategy. These are 11 AI marketing tools that every marketer should use today.
1. Jasper Ai (Formerly called Jarvis)
Jasper It is a content-writing and content-generation tool that uses artificial intelligence to find the best sentences and words for your writing style and medium in a fast, efficient, and easily accessible manner.
The Key Features
- It is trusted by over 50,000 marketers to create engaging marketing campaigns, ad copies, blog posts and articles in minutes. This compares with traditional methods that can take hours or even days.
- Search engines are optimized for blog posts and they rank highly on Google and other search engines.
- This is an advantage for online businesses who want to increase traffic to their site through content marketing.
- It guarantees 99.9% original content and that all content it generates is original. This allows businesses to focus on their online reputation instead of worrying about Google penalties for duplicate content.
- Jasper.ai allows long-form article writing. Users can create articles up to 10,000 words easily. This is ideal for businesses who want to create in-depth content that will grab their audience's attention.
Personalize, an AI-powered technology, helps you to identify and create highly targeted sales and marketing campaigns. It tracks the products and services that your contacts are most interested in and allows you to track them. The platform uses an algorithm that identifies each contact's top 3 interests. These are then updated in real-time based on on-site activity.
- Based on metrics such as time on page, recency and frequency of each contact, the top three interests are identified
- Compatible with all ESPs and CRMs
- It takes just days to get up and running
- Low-cost, enterprise-grade technology for SMBs
3. Seventh Sense
Seventh Sense offers behavioral analytics to help you stand out in your customers' overcrowded inboxes. It's always risky to choose the right day and time for sending an email. Even though some days have higher open rates than others in the week, it's impossible to find the best time for each customer. Seventh Sense takes the stress out of finding the right send-time and best day to send your emails. Based on the time they open emails, the AI-based platform determines the best timing for each contact and the most frequent email frequency. This tool is targeted at Marketo and HubSpot customers.
- AI determines the best send time and frequency for each contact
- Connects to Marketo and HubSpot
Phrasee's artificial intelligence helps you create more compelling subject lines. Phrasee's AI-based Natural Language Generation technology uses data-driven insights and millions of copy variations to match your brand voice. The model is complete. This means that when you send the results back to Phrasee the model rebuilds itself so it can continue learning from your audience.
- Instantly generates millions upon millions of brand-compliant, human-sounding copy variants.
- Each customer receives a customized language model.
- It learns from your audience and builds a prediction model each time.
5. Hubspot SEO
HubSpot Search Engine Optimization is an essential tool for the Human Content team. It uses machine learning and machine learning to help search engines understand your content and categorize it. HubSpot SEO can help you increase your search engine rankings, and rank higher than your competitors. Search engines reward websites that organize content around core topics, or topic groups. HubSpot SEO allows you to rank for topics that are important to your business and customers.
- This tool helps you to rank and discover topics people are looking for
- This site offers suggestions for topic clusters and related topics
- To help you build a comprehensive content strategy, integrate with all HubSpot content tools
6. Evolve AI
It can take months to achieve the results you want when you only test two variables at a given time. Evolv AI allows you to test all of your ideas simultaneously. It employs advanced algorithms to find the most promising concepts and combine them with one another to create the best possible site experience.
- Find out which content delivers the highest performance.
- Instead of performing many separate tests over a long time, you can test multiple ideas with one experiment.
- For full-funnel optimization, let's you test all your ideas on multiple pages.
- Provides code and visual editors.
Acrolinx, a content alignment platform, helps brands scale up and improve the quality of their content. Acrolinx is geared towards enterprises, with major clients including Amazon, Google, Adobe, and Adobe. It helps them scale their writing efforts. Acrolinx makes it easy to fix typos in articles and blog posts. First, you set your preferences regarding style, grammar, and tone of voice. Acrolinx then scores and reviews your content to identify areas that need improvement and what is working. Acrolinx provides real-time guidance to improve writing and strengthen pages.
- Review existing content and make sure it conforms to your brand guidelines
- You can improve your content by using automation.
- Integrates with over 50 platforms and tools, including Google Docs and Microsoft Word, WordPress, and many other web browsers.
MarketMuse employs an algorithm to assist marketers in creating content strategies. It shows you which keywords to rank for specific topics and suggests keywords that you should pursue if you wish to be a master of particular topics. The tool also helps you identify gaps and potential topics for new content, and prioritizes them according to their likely impact on your rankings. To find what is missing on your site, the algorithm compares it with thousands of other articles about the same topic.
- The editor lets you see how deep your topic has been covered and what areas need improvement.
- Locate gaps and opportunities to create new content. Prioritize them based on their likely impact and your chances of ranking
Copilot is a suite that helps eCommerce businesses communicate with customers at all stages of the funnel. Messenger allows you to promote products, recover shopping carts, and send reminders or updates directly from Messenger.
- For a seamless customer service experience, integrate Facebook Messenger directly into your website.
- This includes chat history as well as recent interactions.
- To keep your customers interested in your brand, run drip messenger campaigns.
- Contacts can be sent abandoned carts, out-of-stock, restock and preorder status as well as shipment notifications.
- To those who have opted in, send branded images, promotional material, or coupon codes.
- Collect customer feedback, reviews, comments, and other information after the purchase.
- Use a widget to show social proof on your site, or push Facebook posts that share recent purchases.
- To instantly capture contact information, display a banner advertising your company on your website.
Yotpo's deep-learning technology analyzes customer product reviews in order to make better business decisions. It detects the key topics customers discuss about your products and their feelings towards them. AI engines extract relevant reviews from previous buyers and present them in smart displays to convert potential customers. Yotpo saves time by moderating reviews. AI-powered moderation software automatically assigns a score for each review and flags negative reviews so that you can concentrate on quality control rather than manually reviewing every post.
- It makes it easy for shoppers filter reviews and locate the information they need.
- To improve your products, analyze customer sentiments and feedback.
- Integrates with all major eCommerce platforms including Big Commerce, Magento and Shopify.
11. Albert AI
Albert automates the creation and execution of marketing campaigns for brands. It is self-learning software. It can analyze large amounts of data and create optimized campaigns for you. You can then feed it your creative content and target markets and use data from the database to identify key characteristics of serious buyers. Albert will identify potential customers and run trial campaigns with a limited number of customers before launching the campaign on a larger scale.
Albert can be integrated into your existing marketing technology stack so that you have access to all your accounts, ads and search. Albert maps tracking and attribute to your source of truth, so you can see which channels are driving your business.
- This tool allows you to break down large amounts data in order to personalize campaigns
- Plugs can be integrated into your marketing technology stack. They can be used across a variety of media outlets including email, content and mobile.
Although there are many companies and tools that offer AI tools, this list is the most useful. You can also leave suggestions in the comments section below. Marketing evolves at such an incredible pace that new strategies for marketing will emerge. This list is a good start point for implementing AI in your marketing mix.