Passive income is a great way to earn money without much effort. With the rise of technology and the availability of smartphones, it has become easier to make passive income through various passive income apps.
In this article, we'll discuss the best money-making apps that allow you to earn money while on the go or simply by doing your daily activities.
So, let's dive in and explore the top passive income apps to help you reach your financial goals. Earn Online money with the help of passive income apps. Passive income apps can help you make additional income while not working.
These 25 passive income apps will help you make more, even if side hustles are not your thing.
Best 25 Passive Income Apps To Make Money Online
Let's dive into some best money-making apps that you can prefer.
1. Fundrise ( Start Investing as low as $10)
👉An online crowdfunding investment platform to invest in real estate.
- Account fees: 0.15% annual advisory fees for managing your account.
- Fund fees: 0.85% annual management fees for managing the real estate funds.
- No transaction fees,
- No sales commissions or additional fees for enabling features on your account, such as dividend reinvestment or auto-invest.
- There may be costs associated with redeeming depending on when the request is made.
👉 Fundrise is not a platform you can use to get cash back, loyalty rewards, save money, play games or receive cash back. Instead, Fundrise is a crowdfunding platform you can use for real estate investments.
👉 Fundrise will keep you informed about the progress of each project throughout your portfolio.
👉 Fundraiser users can make dividends on their real estate investments. Start as low as $10.
- Minimum investment- Just $10
- Anyone can invest
- User interface is smooth
- IRA Account available
- Heigh liquidity of Your Investment
- Complex Fee structure
2. HappyNest (Start Investing With Just $10)
HappyNest is an alternative to Fundrise that offers real estate investments.
- HappyNest REITs offer a great opportunity to invest in commercial real property. You don't need to save money for a down payment, and it costs only $10.
- It will round up every purchase to the nearest dollar if you have a HappyNest debit/credit card.
- The app will add $4.25 to the purchase and give you $5. You can also reserve $0.75 for extra shares.
3. Public.com (Stocks, Treasuries & Crypto Investing App)
Trades are free of commission when you trade with the public.
- Public allows you to connect with thought leaders in Public so you can learn more about investing.
- You can invest in well-known companies by buying themed stock bundles and fractional shares.
- To start investing, you don't need to have a minimum account.
You can invest weekly, biweekly, or monthly or buy lump sums of money regularly in:
- Contemporary art
- Music royalty payments
- Luxurious goods
4. Acorns ()
You can earn passive income with Acorns. A professional financial advisor will help you decide where to put your money.
- It is a platform allowing members to invest in spare change and use banking services for a low fee.
- There are no two sides to the risk equation. You can instead choose between five levels of risk. Young investors shouldn't be in excessive debt. Instead, they should invest aggressively.
- If you're looking for an app to do all your investment on your mobile device, this is an option. The spare change option is my favorite feature.
- When you link your credit card to Acorns, any purchases made with it will be automatically rounded up by your Acorns account.
- The difference between the actual purchase price and the amount that you have spent on your credit card will be visible in your account.
- It is only $3 per Month to invest in funds that are vetted by experts.
5. M1 Finance
M1 Finance offers commission-free investing, small investments, and even a brokerage service starting at $100. M1 Financing is a program that creates passive income from your savings and helps you to build your portfolio.
- This program will allow you to select stocks from expert-curated portfolios, which eliminates the guesswork.
- M1 Finance also offers fractional shares of stocks and ETFs, as well as investing in companies.
- Access your account information, manage investments, and use the passive income investment app all from one location.
Groundfloor provides passive income platforms that combine investing and saving.
- An investor can expect to receive a 10% return annually, which is something that you don't often see these days.
- Automated investing tools make it possible to finance real estate projects that meet or exceed your expectations.
- Groundfloor's Stairs savings account earns 4% interest without requiring a minimum investment.
- Some real estate investing apps lock your money up for long periods. Groundfloor on the other hand shows you a return every 4-12 months.
Robinhood is a great place for investing. You can trade stocks, ETFs, and other options commission-free. Robinhood often gives away stock as a sign-up bonus.
- Robinhood's analytical and research tools are not as sophisticated as those of its competitors.
- You don't need to maintain a minimum account balance. The basic account is completely free.
A portfolio that is based upon expert recommendations can help you generate passive income. Robinhood Gold, a premium platform, allows you to make 3.75% of your money.
Imagine a small American village. There will be many shops and restaurants that cater to tourists as well as locals along the streets.
There is a sense of community as you walk down Main Street. People are often kind to one another and help each other with their businesses. It's almost as if you are part of a large extended family.
- Every store owner owns their business which brings joy and economic stability to the whole community. Imagine supporting this community and seeing it grow.
- Mainvest now allows you to fundraise for small businesses.
- MaInvest helps you locate vetted small businesses across the country and in your locality to create passive income.
Revenue-sharing notes can be used to earn these businesses between 10-25% per year. These notes are financial agreements that allow investors to share their revenue. These payments are not the same as traditional loans. These payments replace interest.
Yieldstreet is one of my favorite real estate investing apps. This can include everything from art to commercial properties.
- Yieldstreet's investment options are dependent on your willingness and ability to take on risk. There are options for ultra-wealthy investors if you have the funds.
- You will be kept informed by the app about the performance and trends of your portfolio.
- Yield street rates are 40X greater than those of most CDs.
- By rolling over maturities, you can invest multiple times to create a strategy for optimal investments.
Passive Income Apps For Banking
10. High-Yield Savings Account
A high-yield savings account is simply a federally insured savings institution. Because of their higher interest rates, these accounts are extremely attractive.
- These accounts usually have an APY between 0.40% and 0.50%. These accounts have a national savings rate of 0.06% if you're curious.
- Although they are not very exciting, high-yield savings accounts offer solid returns.
- Your account will grow automatically without you having to make any effort. Online accounts can be opened with Alliant Discover, Chime Marcus, Varo, and Alliant. This is a low-risk investment.
Imagine opening a savings account that earns a 0.50% annual rate. If you had $10,000, you'd only make $50 per year. This amount won't make you a millionaire. This is more than five dollars and a 0.05% account.
11. Certificate Of Deposit
- Another way to earn passive income is through certificate of deposit apps.
- CDs allow you to set aside money for a certain period. This is known as a "term". A longer-term is usually associated with higher interest rates.
- If you don't need the money immediately, you can avoid penalties by using a CD.
Market Research Apps for Passive Income
- Participating in online surveys or shopping online can earn you points.
- Earn enough points to receive Amazon gift cards or PayPal cash back.
- Paid survey sites are not passive income. You can still make money by doing things you enjoy, such as surfing or playing games.
13. Nielsen Computer And Mobile Panel
Installing the Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel app allows you to continue using your phone or computer as normal. It's easy.
- This will allow you to earn an additional $50 annually.
- There are also sweet deals available! If you're a US resident, you can participate in sweepstakes drawings.
- If you win the sweepstakes, you will be eligible for additional cash.
- The company will award $10,000 to approximately 400 winners each month.
14. Survey Junkie
- Survey Junkie will email you a list of survey options after you sign up.
- These surveys can be completed at your own pace, with a computer or a mobile device.
- You will get more points for being more detailed in the survey.
Every completed survey earns you between 10 to 100 points (0.10 to $1). Earnings can be cashed out at 1,000 points for $10
15. Surveys Branded
- You can participate in market research surveys through branded surveys.
- Refer your family and friends to earn points, as well as participate in daily polls.
- This is an easy and efficient way to earn points while watching your favorite shows.
- These points can be used for gift cards or cash via PayPal and Branded Pay.
Passive Income Apps For Everyday Tasks
Trim analyzes your spending habits to find savings opportunities and decrease costs.
- With the assistance of experts, Trim can negotiate your bills.
- Your monthly bills will drop by 30% as a result.
- The app doesn't earn passive income but it can help you save money and lower your monthly costs.
Trim claims its app can help users save $620 annually. Trim boasts more than 2,000,000 users and has saved $70,000,000 to date.
17. Capital One Shopping
To earn passive income through Capital One shopping, you don't have to be a Capital One member.
- The first step is to compare prices. The Capital One Shopping App can help you find exactly the item you are looking for.
- The app will notify you when items become available at a lower price.
- Rewards points can be earned by shopping at the stores you frequent. These points can be used for gift cards at major retailers.
While savings may vary depending on the sale, they are typically a few dollars each. Capital One Shopping can be accessed online or via the mobile app.
You can make passive income shopping with the drop. It's easy. You can connect your bank account, debit card, or credit card to the drop and choose five stores to receive cash back.
- Drop points are the most popular form of cashback.
- They are worth anywhere from 0.5 to 1.5%.
- Drop points can be used for gift cards from Amazon or Starbucks.
- To earn even more points, you can play mini-games.
Drop and Dosh shares many similarities.
- Dosh will prompt you to link your credit or debit card when you open their app. Select one of their partnered stores from there.
- The link within the app will take you to the retailer's website.
- After you have completed your purchase with your linked credit card, the cashback will be credited to your Dosh account.
Earn $15 cash-back rewards and your earnings can be withdrawn through PayPal, Venmo, or bank transfer.
Rakuten is the biggest online shopping platform. If you make a large purchase online, you will receive 10% cashback.
These steps will allow you to earn cashback on Rakuten.
- Register with Rakuten today to get started
- Next, choose the Rakuten shop you wish to shop at.
- Shop as usual and your earnings will automatically be credited.
If you earn $25 cashback in the first 90 days, you will receive a $10 bonus.
21. The upside
You can earn passive income with Upside by earning cashback at more than 50,000 gas stations around the country.
- For gas purchases, some locations offer $0.25 per gallon.
- You don't need to accumulate points or gift certificates to get Upside. You can also join for free.
- It is a smart move to receive cash back for gas purchases.
OnMyWay lets you earn passive income even though you don't drive often or every day.
- OnMyWay encourages safe driving habits by banning texting while driving.
- You will be paid $0.05 for every mile you drive safely.
Download the OnMyWay app (available for iOS or Android) and create a new account. If you exceed 10 mph, OnMyWay will activate automatically.
Rental Income Passive Income Apps
Airbnb makes it easy for travelers to book accommodation. You can rent short-term Airbnb properties if you have extra living space or a bedroom.
- After you get your Airbnb account set up, you can start earning passive income.
- This is especially true if your Airbnb account allows you to hire cleaning services.
- This can be automated by using digital check-ins and automated messages to simplify the process.
Your Airbnb unit size can determine how much you make. Airbnb allows you to estimate your potential earnings.
Neighbor is a mobile app used to rent your space.
- Rent your extra storage space with this app.
- Use the Neighbor peer-to-peer rental app to rent your basement, garage, or garage.
- You and your renters are protected by $1,000,000 insurance.
- To list your space, you will need to pay only 4.9% plus $0.30 per calendar month.
Turo could be described as an Airbnb for cars. Turo allows passive income to be made with your vehicle.
- Users can create a profile and add their cars to the app.
- Turo estimates that the average car can earn $10,516 annually in rental income if it's not subject to maintenance or insurance.
- Turo offers contactless check-in to save you time and liability insurance to ensure your car is safe.
Last Words! Passive Income Apps
Passive Income Apps are becoming more popular as a way to make money while not actively working. These Passive Income Apps provide a range of passive income opportunities, including affiliate marketing, investment portfolios, and cash-back incentives.
To find the right Passive Income App for you, it is important to research and compare them all. Passive Income Apps are a great way to generate a steady stream and reach your financial goals. Anyone looking to create a steady stream of passive income can use Passive Income Apps.